How To Stay Fit And Beautifully Healthy All Your Life
Health is everything. I believe that health is just another name of life. If you are healthy, you seem to enjoy everything. You are brave in the face of challenges that life throws at you. You enjoy most of your relations.
And if you are not healthy:
Living seems like an uphill battle. You do not enjoy your relations and you often face failures in your professional and personal life. You success depends on your state of mind and happiness is a state of mind.
Luckily it is very easy to live a happy and fit life. All you have to do is to follow some simple guidelines. We are going to discuss some of these guidelines in this post.
Your Physical Health And Fitness Depends On Your Eating Habits
Foods to avoid include Cheese, cake and carbonated drinks. Do not get too hard on yourself. Eating a dish once a month can not harm you but if it becomes a pattern then there is risk involved. Most of us are not aware of our eating habits. I suggest that you get a piece of paper and pen right now and write down all the dishes that you eat once or twice in a week. You will notice a certain eating pattern/habits and once you are aware of your eating habits, you can then try and change them.
A Balanced Diet Is Important For Your Physical Health And Fitness
You should have protein,fiber, fruit and vegetables on your plate. Too much of anything is never good for your health. Try to eat everything in a monthly rotation. Some people will keep eating meat for months and some will keep eating vegetables only. This is not the right way. Make sure that you are always switching among fruits, meat and vegetables.
Eating In Moderation Is Also Very Important For Your Physical Health And Fitness
What to eat is one thing and how much to eat is another. After deciding on what you are going to eat, you still have to make sure that you are not eating too much. If you are hungry for two breads, i suggest you eat one. This keeps you active. If you are full of food, you are just up for a lazy day ahead. So make sure that whatever you are eating is good for your health and you are eating in moderation.
Overcoming Your Cravings Is Good For Your Health
This is one of the hardest parts. Let’s say you just had a meal 20 minutes ago and you want maybe a couple of chips but you end up eating a little bit more than you bargained for! This is normal: your body turns down the healthy stuff and it accepts the non-healthy stuff. Do not fall victim to this pattern. You must learn how to control and overcome cravings. It not only keeps you healthy and fit but also makes your overcome other habits of yours. Here are some tips to control your eating.
Eat Only When You Are Hungry
If you are not hungry, do not eat anything. It is really that simple. Some people are addicted to eating and they would keep eating even if they are not hungry at all and they will keep eating until their belly can take no more. This is really a bad habit and if you have it, you better start gaining control over this habits right from now. Before you order or cook something, ask yourself if you are really hungry and do not order/cook if the answer is no. I am sure i can trust that you are always honest with yourself. You will find these tips to lose weight helpful. On top of that here are some more health and hygiene tips for you.
Exercises To Keep You Physically Healthy And Fit
We are approaching the end of this article, it is about time we discussed some exercises to help your live a healthy life.
1. Set aside some time for physical exercise on regular basis. Physical exercises are not only good for your physical health but also for your your mental health.
2. There are plenty of exercises you can perform on regular basis. You can dance, you can go to gym or you can simply run.
4. You should work hard. When you are working out, try to push yourself out of your comfort zones. If you can lift weights for 15 minutes without a break, try to do that for 20 minutes before allowing yourself the time to relax. Keep building up, keep adding more little by little.
5. Set some realistic goals and stick to them. You will never achieve your ideal body overnight, you will have to come up with a workout plan and that is not it, you will have to stick to your workout plan as well. Get a piece of paper and pen and write down your game plan right now.
6. Your workout sessions don’t have to be boring. You can always listen to your favorite music while working out. I always prefer listening to instrumental music. But any kind of music that you like will work well for you.
7. You will have to stay focused. It is a simple rule of life. If you want something great, you will have to work to get that and you will have to wait until you get what you want. The bottom line is this:
Just stay focused and keep working until you are where you wanted to be.
8. NLP affirmations can help you stay focused and determined. If you are new to NLP let this post get you started how to write and affirm your goals using the power of NLP.
9. Another thing that can help you achieve your goals is motivation and here is how to get and stay motivated.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback in the comments section below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and i will make sure to entertain all questions.